|...One more thing, enroll today and promote the service to others. We know you will want to! A full month FREE for every referral customer. Refer just 1 person each month and your Internet Service is FREE. This is an easy way to afford Fast and Reliable Internet Service!|
Sign Me Up For MsenLite TodayI need the below order form faxed/mailed! (click here)
Print out the following order form and contract, sign, then mail or fax.
Please Remember, in order to waive the $22.50 setup fee, include proof of ISP conversion!
|Desired login(up to 7 chars):||Referred by(rlm): |
|Home Phone:||Work Phone:|
|Send connect info by:[ ]USMail|
[ ]Fax to:
[ ]email to:
|Payment Options: CHECK ONLY for 6 month and 1 Year prepay!|
| Check - Paying Monthly please enclose $40.00 which includes $22.50setup and $17.50 for first month; $121.50 includes $22.50 setup for biannual prepayment @ $16.50/mo.; $196.50 includes $22.50 setup for one year prepaid @ $14.50/mo.Mail to the address below.|
|Credit card (MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN ONLY)|
|Print Name on Card:|
|I authorize Msen to charge my MasterCard /Visa/ Discover card$40 which includes setup of $22.50 and the first month's service. Continued use of this chargecard is authorized for all charges on Msen Service that I may accrue from month to month.This authorization is valid until revoked in writing:|
|Mail to: Msen, Inc., 1899 E. Wattles Rd., Troy MI, 48085|
Fax to 248-740-0690
This Agreement is by and between Msen, Inc., duly authorized and existingunder the laws of the State of Michigan with its main office at1899 East Wattles Road, Troy, MI 48098 ("Msen"); and the Customer forthe provision by Msen or its subcontractors of certain electroniccommunications services in exchange for the payment of fees and compliancewith conditions stated herein.
Customer: ___________________________ Date:___________________
- Billing Terms. Customer shall pay monthly subscription and connection fees as set forth in Msen's current rate schedule prior to service being rendered. This schedule may be modified by Msen at any time via a posting to the Usenet newsgroup msen.announce, by sending electronic mail to Customer's account or by conventional mail. Failure to make prepayment for service will result in termination of Customer's account. No refunds on these accounts.
- Customer Termination. Service may be terminated by Customer at the end of any month by not providing payment.
- No Warranties. Msen exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through its network. Msen makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warrantee of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. Msen takes no responsibility for any damages suffered by the Customer, including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by Msen's own negligence or the Customer's errors and/or omissions. Use of any information obtained via Msen's network is at your own risk. Msen specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
- Use of Service. This service may only be used for lawful purposes. Materials and/or transmission in violation of any local, state or federal regulation(s) is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Msen from any claims resulting from the Customer's use of this service which damages the Customer or any third party. The Customer is expressly prohibited from engaging in any activity that constitutes, in the sole opinion of Msen, system abuse.
- Appropriate Use. Msen or other relevant authorities may determine inappropriate usage of this account and the privilege may be revoked at Msen's discretion. Should this occur, the Customer will be informed via electronic or conventional mail of this action.
- Jurisdiction.Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Michigan, particularly the District Court located in Troy, Michigan, for the adjudication of any dispute arising under this Agreement.
- Change of Terms and Conditions. Msen reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting to the Usenet newsgroup msen.announce, by electronic mail to Customer's account or by conventional mail in advance of the effective date of the change. Use by the Customer after the effective date constitutes acceptance of the new terms and conditions. If the Customer does not agree to the new terms and conditions, the Customer may terminate this Agreement in accordance with the provisions of Section 2, set forth above.
- Notices to Msen. All notices given by Customer under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered by US Mail or facsimile to Msen at the address/fax number at left.
- Notices to Customer. All notices given to Customer by Msen under this Agreement shall be via posting to the Usenet newsgroup msen.announce, via electronic mail to Customer's account or via conventional mail to Customer's current address on file.
- Enforcement of Agreement. The failure of Msen to insist upon or enforce strict performance by Customer of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provisions of this Agreement.
- No Assignment. Customer shall not sell, transfer, or assign this agreement without the prior written consent of Msen. Any act in derogation of assignment shall not relieve the Customer of its obligations under this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. This Contract supersedes all previous representations, understandings or agreements of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein, whether written or oral.